When trying to download, install, or update an app on your iPhone, you’ve probably seen an app store error flash up on your screen. Customers who have an account at this store are unable to use it. Your account cannot be used in the US Store because it has expired. To purchase from the US Store, you must first switch to the US Store.”
If you’re concerned about how to resolve this problem on your iPhone, keep reading to learn about your options.
What is ‘Account Not In This Store’ Error
This is a common issue, and the notice Account Not In This Store inhibits consumers from purchasing new apps from the Apple store.
If you’re not in your home country, you’ll see this app store error a lot. If you’re taking a family trip or going on a business trip, it doesn’t matter if you’re in another country or region. For example, if you just relocated to a new country or region, you may need to change your Apple ID to reflect the new location.
How To Change iTunes Store Back To US
You can easily switch to the iTunes shop in the United States. Alternatives to iTune and the App Shop that operate well when your account is only valid for use in the US store. With this in mind, we’ve outlined the most effective approaches below:
Method #1 – Changing your Country or Region for the iTunes and App Store:
Changing your location in the iTunes and App Stores, for example, will help you reach your goal. The country and area settings for any groups your family is a part of should also be checked.
Changing your Country or Region for the iTunes and App Store:
You have the option of upgrading the nation via your iPhone, Mac, or even simply browsing the internet. It’s up to you to decide which one works best for you. However, we’ll show you how to achieve it using each of these methods in detail below:
Updating the Settings with iPhone
- Go to the Configuration menu.
- Enter Media and Purchases after that.
- Here’s where you’ll want to log into your Apple ID.
- When you have viewed your Apple ID, select the country or region from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Once you’ve made your selection, click the “Agree” button to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- By inputting your current address and the billing address, you can provide a payment method.
- That’s all there is to it! You’re done when you press the Next button.
Updating the Settings on Mac
- Open the iTunes application on your Macintosh.
- Access your Apple ID by logging in here.
- Select View My Account from the Account drop-down menu that appears at the very top of the iTunes window.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- Now, select the option to change your location.
- Click on Change after you’ve made your decision from the drop-down menu of countries and regions.
- A new payment method and billing address must be entered here.
- To complete the process, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Updating the Settings via Web Browser
- Saffari’s doors are open.
- Look up AppleID.
- If you need assistance, you can get it via the Apple website.
- Enter your Apple ID and Passcode to sign in.
- You can edit your account by tapping on the Account tab and selecting the Edit option.
- The time has come for you to begin supplying your new country or region with food.
- Include information on new payment options.
- Update your credit card and billing information.
- To confirm, click on Save.
Before attempting to resolve the problem by relocating to a different country or region, make certain of the following:
- Spend all of your Apple ID’s store credit.
- Cancel all subscriptions, including Apple Music, or wait for them to expire before cancelling them altogether..
- Members, pre-orders, movie rentals, and Season Passes are all options for you to choose from!
- Wait for the store credit refund process to be completed (if any).
- Make sure you have a means of payment that works in your new location.
- Obtain previously purchased apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store.
- Do not leave anything on the device unattended.
Method #2- Check for Any Restrictions on iDevice
In addition to following the instructions in the technique, be sure that your Apple ID does not place any limits on the device you’re trying to log into.
How to Check for Any Restrictions on iDevice
As a first step in solving this problem, you should also check your iTunes store account for any restrictions. Follow these steps to see whether there are any limitations:
- Make your way to the Preferences page.
- Select the Screen Time option now.
- Select Restrictions on Content and Privacy.
Note: You can check for restrictions in older versions of iOS by accessing Restrictions under the General category.
Method #3- Sign Out and Log In Back of iTunes & App Store
This account issue can be fixed by re-authenticating your Apple ID on iTunes and the App Store.
How to Sign Out and Log In Back of iTunes & App Store
Since simply logging out and signing back into your iTune store would resolve the issue. The next phase in this process is as follows:
- Then select Settings.
- Open your Apple ID Profile, then visit the iTunes and App Stores.
- This time, a pop-up displays when you tap your Apple ID.
- Select “Sign Out” to exit the current window.
- Re-enter your ID and passcode when you’re finished.
Other Potential Solutions to Fix ‘Account Not In This Store’
- For a few cycles, switch WiFi on and off.
- Ensure that you have access to a fast Internet connection.
- Ensure that your iDevice has enough storage space.
- Apple’s system updates should be checked for.
- If you need assistance with your Mac, turn to Apple Care.
That’s how you may fix the iPhone’s Account Not Found problem. We sincerely hope you enjoyed reading this post and invite you to return for more in the future.