Thanks to apps like MiniMovie, users can convert their ordinary photos into slideshows. Not just that, but also create short videos by customizing them as they prefer to do so. Unfortunately, Asus MiniMovie is delivered only to work with smartphones. That is why, I will show you a tip/trick to install MiniMovie for PC, free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. But first, let us talk a little more on the app.
We’re all social creatures who enjoy letting others in on our innermost thoughts and routines. The best way to communicate with others and show them what you do when you’re not around is through social media. We, of course, want to look our best in our videos and photos. People don’t like looking strange in their videos when they’re about to share them with others. But everyone has a camera-equipped phone or tablet. MiniMovie app is a great way to preserve your videos. It will make video editing a breeze. Your images will take on a new level of appeal that others may find interesting.
Start Editing with MiniMovie
MiniMovie is an excellent tool for creating videos and slideshows. Open the app after it has been installed and navigate to the desired menu. Go to the File menu in MiniMovie if you want to make a short video. You’ll need to enter the names of the people you want to feature in your film here. The app will show you a live preview after you’ve successfully uploaded. You can now add effects, soundtracks, text, and more to your videos, whether they’re stored online or on your device’s music library. Different menus most likely provide users with a variety of options. You can pick and choose which ones work best for you. However, if you don’t know how to make videos with MiniMovie, you can always get the right themes from the online library that’s right at your fingertips.
MiniMovie Key Facilities
- Prior to saving, you can preview media files using this app.
- Using this app, you can see a preview of your media files before saving them.
- To share your videos with others, simply upload them to social media. You won’t have to move them from the device’s gallery.
- Use the application to organise the media files you’ve created.
- Theme options for video editing with a variety of effects and backgrounds.
- There are a number of MiniMovie demonstration videos on YouTube.
- As long as you’re happy with the results, you can shoot landscape or portrait videos.
- Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC
- Dumpster Recover Picture & Video Files for PC
- Stick Nodes For PC
- PhotoDirector for PC
- CM security for PC
MiniMovie APK Download & Details:
|Genre||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||ZenUI & ASUS|
|Requirement||Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac|
How To Download & Install MiniMovie for PC, Free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
If you want to use MiniMovie on your PC, you’ll need an Android emulator. Emulators allow you to run Android apps on a PC using third-party software that is not included with the operating system itself. Even so, we’ve come up with an easy-to-understand solution. To begin the tutorial, click here:
- Download Android Emulator:To begin, download and set up an Android emulator on your computer. To complete your task, you can use any one of the many that are available for download. Install NoxPlayer on your PC or laptop, for example. (Download Link)
- Install NoxPlayer for PC: The Noxplayer.exe file, which is 323 MB in size, must be installed first. In order to install it on your desktop or laptop computer, you must run the downloaded file.
- Run Noxplayer: Noxplayer can be opened after the installation and you can start using Android apps on your PC. It’s important to review the tutorial before getting started with this emulator.
- Download MiniMovie APK: Use the button provided above to save the MiniMovie file to your computer or laptop.
- Upload MiniMovie APK:Drag and drop the MiniMovie APK file into NoxPlayer after downloading it on your PC.
- Enjoy MiniMovie on PC: When MiniMovie is installed, a MiniMovie icon will appear on the Noxplayer home screen. You can use it on your PC by opening it and using its features.