Tinder is a global online dating platform and geo-social networking program that was created in 2012. Whether you are new to the platform or not, if you are curious about sending photographs on Tinder as messages and are unsure whether it is possible or not? This is an absolute must-read for you. This blog post will explain how to send Pictures on Tinder, which is one of the most commonly requested questions by Tinder users.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the topic and discover more about it.
Can you send pictures as messages on Tinder?
If you’re looking for an answer to the question of whether you can send an image as a message on Tinder, the answer is a resounding NO.
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to send pictures on Tinder. Even if you have Tinder Gold, the platform does not have a feature that allows you to send photographs as messages.
However, you do not have to be dismayed because there are solutions that will allow you to share photographs on Tinder. Here’s how to get started.
Prnt.sc is one of the greatest solutions for sending photographs to your Tinder match. Here are the basic methods to send photos from your phone’s gallery using print.sc:
- To begin, select a photo or save one from your camera roll/gallery.
- Launch your favorite web browser (be it Safari, Chrome, or some other browser of your choice).
- Navigate to prin.cs now.
- When you get to the webpage, click on the blue box labeled “Browse Images.”
- Then, from the pop-up menu that appears on your screen, pick “Photo Library.”
- Now, go through your photo library and choose the photo you want to send.
- After you’ve chosen a photograph, the website will instantly produce a link to it.
- Open the URL to ensure and validate that it is the same image you just chose. Then copy the URL.
- After that, launch your Tinder app and navigate to the chat box of the person to whom you want to send it.
- Finally, paste the copied link into the chat box and press the Send button to complete the transaction.
That’s all. This is a really simple and secure way to send photographs on Tinder. Similarly, you may generate links for images on your Google Drive or iCloud, as well as Facebook, Instagram, and other social media networks. Simply create a link and share it with your Tinder match straight away to start dating.
After learning about the alternate method of sending photographs on Tinder directly to your match’s chat box, let’s move on to finding answers to some additional frequently asked questions about posting profile pictures, sending GIFs, and Bitmojis on the Tinder dating app.
Many people have asked about submitting a profile photo for single-match viewing. If you’re looking for a way to achieve the same thing, here’s a solution.
How to Upload Pictures on Tinder Profile just for One Person?
Though there is no direct way to do it, you can make it happen by uploading an image to your Tinder profile. It is possible to add a profile image and restrict access to it to a certain person. Here’s what you’ll need to accomplish.
Before you upload an image, make sure you’re engaged in a chat with that person, and then proceed as follows:
- To begin, go to your Tinder profile and select the Add Media option.
- Upload a photograph that you wish the other person to see.
- Let the individual know about it, and tell them to check out the just uploaded profile photo (PS: you don’t have to be direct and tell them that you uploaded it for them; leave them guessing by giving a clue as it may work wonders for you at times.)
- Once they’ve seen it, delete it as soon as possible.
Note: Be cautious when posting the image because it is extremely likely that someone else may see it on your profile. As a result, you must be extremely quick and delete it as soon as your match notices it.
How to Send GIFs and Bitmojis On Tinder
Bitmojis and GIFs are fantastic ways to express yourself and emote your sentiments. They can certainly liven up the conversation with your Tinder match. Let’s look at how to send GIFs and Bitmojis on Tinder.
How to Send GIFs on Tinder?
Sending GIFs to your Tinder matches is a simple process. However, before you begin, confirm that you have the most recent Tinder app version installed on your device; if this is not the case, update it and then proceed with the following steps:
- Tinder can help you find a partner.
- Launch the chat box
- Now, look for the GIF option in the bottom-left corner of the chat window.
- Select the GIF option. You will find a variety of GIFs here.
Finally, choose one or search for specific GIFs before clicking the Send button.
How to send Bitmoji on Tinder?
Like GIFs, you may effortlessly send Bitmojis on Tinder using an integrated Snapchat’s Bitmojis. All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- First, launch the Tinder app on your device.
- Navigate to your Tinder match’s conversation box.
- You will notice a green Bitmoji choice in the chat box. Click on it.
- A new window will open, prompting you to “Connect To Snapchat.”
- Finally, enter your Snapchat login information and you’re good to go.
That’s all. You can then connect to Snapchat and send your favourite bitmojis.
We’ve just taught you about another way to share photographs on Tinder, as well as how to make your Tinder conversations more entertaining and enjoyable by using GIFs and bitmojis. I hope you find this post useful. Thank you for reading it, and please share it with your loved ones.