Did your smartphone give you the “couldn’t read NFC tag try again” error message? If that’s the case, read on; I’ll explain what’s going wrong and how to repair it.
If you keep getting the “Couldn’t Read NFC Tag Try Again” message, turn off NFC until you need it. Let’s have a look at the whole process of a failed attempt to read an NFC tag in this tutorial. I’m curious as to what an NFC tag reader is and why folks on iOS 14, iOS 15, iOS 13, iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, etc. are looking for it.
Your iOS smartphone can perform actions and share data with other adjacent devices via Near Field Communication (NFC).
COULDN’T READ NFC TAG SAMSUNG S21 ULTRA
Let’s check out the S21 Ultra’s NFC settings.
- Select “Settings” from the main menu.
- In the following, connect the dots.
- To enable contactless payments, simply click the NFC icon.
HOW TO ENABLE NFC TAG READER IN IOS 14/IOS 15?
For the first time, NFC (Near Field Communication) technology was introduced in the 2010 Samsung NEXUS S. However, Apple didn’t include it in the iPhone until nearly six years later. After mentioning the iPad’s debut year, it should be obvious that no iPads in the current lineup are NFC-enabled. Ranges from the iPhone 7 through the iPhone 13. Apple didn’t include NFC in any iPad models because they believe its lack of adoption would be due to the fact that no one would use such a large tablet to make purchases.
You can go to the NFC reader quickly by creating a Control Center shortcut.
- Activate the Control Panel by going to Settings.
- Use the downward swipe to access the “NFC Tag Reader” app.=
- The Control Center can be expanded by tapping the green + bubble.
- You can put an end to this by quitting the Settings app.
You may now find a shortcut to the NFC tag reader in the fast panel, as you’ve just added it there. The NFC icon, which resembles the Wi-Fi icon but is oriented counter-clockwise, will appear in the settings menu.
WHAT ARE THE NFC TAG READER SUPPORTED IPHONES?
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, and 12 Mini
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
HOW TO GET RID OF COULDN’T READ NFC TAG ON ANDROID?
To disable NFC
- To access the Apps screen, select it from the Home screen.
- Navigate to the menu Settings > More
- Turn off NFC by deselecting the box.
CONCLUSION OF COULDN’T READ NFC TAG TRY AGAIN
We hope the above information provided on NFC Tag error is helpful, we would love to post more such articles that are helpful to our users.