Twitter is a social platform for public communication that was launched in 2006. Today, millions of intelligent people from all over the world use social media to express their opinions, convey ideas, and share vital information. It is permissible to freely follow and like what other people share. However, you may wish to delete previous likes if you no longer consider any link with a specific account/topic/person/idea. But what if you want to delete all of your Twitter likes at once? Is there any chance of doing so? Yes! We’ve listed the solutions below. Examine them out.
Can you delete all Twitter likes?
Regrettably, there is no official way to delete all Twitter likes at once. However, you can still do the operation using third-party programmes. This article provides information on sound and safe services and apps.
As a Twitter user, you should understand Twitter likes and how to delete them.
When you like a Tweet, it appears in the Likes area, and any of your followers may see which tweets you have liked. However, deleting your favourite tweets becomes a difficult task. Let’s look at how to delete all Twitter likes at once.
Deleting All Twitter Likes at Once
In contrast to Twitter likes, if you need to delete a tweet individually, you may simply delete the most recent Twitter likes from the Twitter platform. If you go that route, you will have to eradicate them one by one, which will take a very long time. However, if you want to erase all Twitter likes at once, you’ll need to use a third-party programme to save time and effort.
So, here are several strategies to help you get rid of all your Twitter likes at once.
Method 1: Deleting All Twitter Likes One By One Manually
First, there is the technique of manually removing liked tweets one by one. If you have fewer tweets in the likes section, this is the best option because you may remove them manually by following the steps below.
- Log in to your Twitter account using valid credentials.
- Select the Likes section.
- Tick the Tweet and then press the unlike button.
- Manually repeat for each tweet.
This method will take a long time, however you can easily remove all of the likes from your Twitter profile in no time. To delete all of your Twitter Likes/Favorites at once, you must install special software on your computer.
Method 2: Deleting Twitter Likes with Circle Boom App
Log in to the Circle Boom app and confirm your Twitter account to take advantage of many features. You may use the app to manage your Twitter unfollows, schedule tweets, alter past likes, and view your Twitter stats.
Here’s the 2-step process to delete Twitter likes using this App:
Step 1: Go to the Circle Boom menu on the left, and follow the path, “My Tweets” -> “Unlike.” A maximum of your latest 3,200 tweets will be listed via Circleboom.
Step 2: To clear all Twitter likes, you can click on “Unlike All”.
The free service allows you to manage one Twitter account, but the subscription service begins at $11.99/month and includes some additional capabilities. Circle Boom not only allows you to remove all of your Twitter likes, but it also allows you to sort through your Tweets.
Method 3: Deleting Twitter Likes Via Twitter Archive Eraser
Twitter Archive Eraser is another approach that uses a third-party tool to manage and delete tweets, likes, and favourites. This free tool allows you to bulk-delete likes and is very straightforward to use. To delete all Twitter likes, follow these steps:
- Download the software and install it on your computer.
- Click the first checkbox to open the utility, then click the Sign In option.
- Enter your Twitter account information and click the authorise app button.
- Then you will be given a PIN, which you must enter into the programme.
- Select Delete Favorites from the application’s section screen.
On the next screen, you will see a count of likes and a query limitation.
- Tap the Start button and wait for it to show the relevant information; after done, select the Next button to begin.
- It will now show you a list of all the liked tweets. By default, all liked tweets are selected; however, you can filter them if you prefer.
- After making your choices, click Erase Selected Tweets and then OK to finalise.
- That’s it; the software will now carry out the deletion procedure automatically and notify you when it’s finished with a “success” notification.
If you do not want to use a third-party device or application, there is no other way to erase Twitter likes in bulk or at once. Using the Browser Console, you can erase Twitter likes in masse. Follow the steps below to gain a thorough understanding.
Method 4: Deleting Twitter Likes Via Browser Console
If you do not want to utilise third-party software and prefer to delete manually, you can do it via your web browser’s Twitter Console. To learn more, follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch chrome browser on your desktop/laptop
- Sign in to Twitter
- Look for Likes in the profile section and click it.
- Now press the F12 key to access Chrome’s debug console.
- Copy $(‘.ProfileTweet-actionButtonUndo.ProfileTweet-action-unfavorite’) into the “Console” area provided next to the blue arrow.
- Run it by pressing the Enter key after clicking().
- It will automatically like/unlike the tweets.
- Rep the preceding methods to erase Twitter likes in masse.
So that’s all we have to say about erasing all Twitter likes at once. By using the methods described above, you can erase all liked tweets with a few clicks and simple procedures.