Having a passion for the online multiplayer game Destiny 2 and a group of people ready to play together. This necessitates the ability to form your own clan for the game. This is a really simple procedure that can be completed in no time. The only thing you must remember before proceeding is that you must have an account on Bungie.net.
Destiny 2 by Bungie is a hugely popular game that allows players to band together and fight against odd threats in a sci-fi environment. Gamers can experience the thrill alone or in a small group, and they can even join in-game groups known as Clans.
About Clan in Destiny 2
Clans are communities created and controlled by gamers that may be accessible both in-game and on Bungie.net. It has various features and benefits that will allow the Clan’s community of members to play and progress together, communicate, administer, and build their community. Clan Founders and Admins in Destiny 2 have a variety of options for controlling their Clan.
Making or joining a Destiny 2 Clan can help you in a variety of ways. Most importantly, it allows you to communicate privately with other members and gives you access to weekly Clan engrams and exclusive Clan banner rewards.
If you want to start your own, here’s how to start a clan in Destiny 2.
Creating a clan in Destiny 2 via the Bungie
The most common way to start a Destiny 2 Clan is to visit the developer’s official website. The Bungie website will help you create a clan in Destiny 2 on any device. The actions below can assist you in accomplishing your goal:
- Go to the official Bungie Clans website.
- Log in with your credentials to any of your chosen destinations, such as Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Steam.
- Once logged in, select the Create Clan option.
- Fill in the blanks with your Clan’s name, a four-character short name (a call sign that will display in post-game reports), a clan motto (optional), and a brief introduction (particularly to help players who are looking for clans).
- You can also select a language and whether people must be invited or approved to join your Clan, or if it is open to anyone.
- Select a desired language for your clan, then other security settings to determine if you want to allow members through approvals or not.
- When you’ve finished entering all of the necessary information, click Create Clan to end the process.
- You will then be directed to your Clan website, where you can talk with members, alter your Clan settings, and much more.
It should be noted that you must recruit a minimum of two people before your Clan, roster, and banner may be displayed in-game.
Creating a clan in Destiny 2 via the Companion App
You can, on the other hand, create a new Destiny 2 Clan with the game’s Companion App (available on both the App Store and Google Play). After installing the app on your iOS or Android device, you’ll be able to create a clan by following the procedures outlined below:
- Navigate to the Destiny 2 Companion App.
- Enter valid credentials for your Xbox Network, PlayStation Network, or Steam account.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap on the Clan section.
- Then choose “Create Clan.”
- Make all of the required information, such as your Clan’s name, call sign, motto, short description, and other security settings.
Along with the membership option, select a preferred language.
- Mention the Destiny account that will be used to form the Clan.
- When you’re finished, click “Create Clan” to finalise the procedure.
You should have a good notion of how to make your own clan in Destiny 2, but if you don’t know how to join or quit someone else’s clan, read on.
Joining a Clan in Destiny 2?
You must have a browser or the Companion app to join any clan in Destiny 2. You must also fulfil the following procedures to join a clan:
- Navigate to the Clan Search section of the Companion app.
- In the box provided, enter the complete name of the clan you want to join.
- If the clan has no security measures, you should join their ranks right away. However, if the clans have heightened security, it will take some time to join because a custom system check is required before proceeding.
Leaving a Clan in Destiny 2?
Though it is exciting to play with clans around you, there comes a time when you desire to play without outside assistance. If you want to quit a clan for obvious reasons, you should know that leaving a clan is just as easy as founding or joining one.
Similar to the preceding procedure, you must navigate to the Clan section using the Companion app or Bungie’s official website. Then, under your clan’s flag, navigate to your clan page. Find and select the “Leave Clan” option at the bottom of your screen.
After reading this post, you should have a better understanding of how to attract people and improve your clan in Destiny 2. Form a clan to have more fun and enjoyment from the game.