We cannot argue against the fact that MX Player is one of the greatest and most widely used Android media player apps available. Because of this, there are a lot of Android users who desire MX Player to support Windows. The app’s creators have not yet released a free version for Windows, though. Just in case, here is information on how to install MX Player for free on a PC. The solution is then provided.
MX Player and MX Player Pro are both video player apps for Android devices, to start with the introduction. Because of this, practically all video formats are supported by the application. Because of this, the app has quickly become extremely popular.
There are, without a doubt, a large number of media players for Windows computers available online. However, there aren’t many media players out there that can compete with the MX Player. MX Player can play a variety of file formats and features an intuitive user interface. The application’s free version of MX Player, however, is only accessible on Android-based devices, which is its lone drawback. MX Player for PC must therefore be downloaded through an Android emulator.
Anyway, let’s get to the main subject. To install the MX Player for PC, you must follow a certain installation procedure, which we will describe in this section. So let’s begin.
Download MX Player for PC
|Name||MX Player v1.43.3|
|Requirement||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
How to Download MX Player for Windows PC/Laptop
As previously said, we must use an android emulator. There are many Android emulators available, so go ahead and download one first. Popular ones include Andy, Droid4x, KoPlayer, Bluestacks, and so on. But out of all of them, Bluestacks is the most popular. So for this tutorial, we’ll be using Blustacks.
- So let’s first install Bluestacks on our Windows computer.
- You can notice a button to download Bluestacks right on the home page. So all you have to do is click on that to begin your download.
- Double-click the application once it has been downloaded to your computer.
- A pop-up menu will then display; choose the Run option from the menu. The installation procedure will now begin.
- Following that, you must accept the licencing agreement and adhere to all screen prompts. Additionally, you might need to download more files, so make sure your internet connection is sufficient.
- Restart your computer once Bluestacks has been installed. This action is not advised, though.
- Launch the Bluestacks application and log in with your Gmail account after rebooting your PC. Just in case, click sign up if you do not already have a Gmail account.
- Once you’ve finished signing up or singing in. Visit the Google Play store, please.
- Simply perform a search for the MX Player app on the Play Store to download it.
- Once the application has finished being installed. You can use it right away.
That concludes the entire procedure for downloading MX Player on a computer. Here are some of the major features of the programme before you leave the website. So that you can learn more about the app, let’s get started:
Top Features of MX Player for PC
Cool Playback features
One of the few applications, MX Player, can play practically all file types, including AVI, FLV, MKV, and MOV. Additionally, it enables you to play 4K and 8K videos without any problems. However, you would require good hardware capacity to play such videos.
We all enjoy watching movies with subtitles. MX Player therefore has a subtitle feature to take care of that. The programme may manually search through the subtitle files on your computer and connect them to the video file. It makes it simple for you to connect the video and subtitle. It eliminates the requirement to maintain the video file and subtitle file in the same folder. Additionally, MX Player for PC supports virtually all types of subtitle files, which is another benefit of the programme.
A small sonic boost is harmless to all parties. The 200% Audio boost feature of the MX player APK is comparable to that of the VLC Player. The MX Player app boosts a video’s volume by up to 200% via software decoding. The 200% sonic enhancement is yet a drawback as well. Audio boost can harm your smartphone speakers if used at a 200% increase. However, you are fine as long as you are using the feature within the permitted scope.
MX Player can do more than just play video files out of your computer’s hard drive. However, it can also use network streams to play a video. This only means that the MX player will start playing videos for you when you click on them in your browser. There is also an option to disable this function if you don’t like it.
That concludes our discussion of the PC MX player. Just in case, visit the Windows store if you intend to purchase the MX Player Windows edition. However, if you have any additional questions, please post a comment below and we will try our best to assist you.
- The first and finest feature of this programme is that it enables multi-core decoding so that it can be used on devices with low processing power.
- The new HW+ decoder can help you apply hardware acceleration to your videos.
- All other movements, including next/previous, zoom in/out, and others, are accessible in the mx player software on the PC version.
- If you have a child, you can turn it on so that you won’t have to worry while they use your phone.
- There is no need for any other video player apps because MX Player supports practically all video formats.
- These are some of the main features of this programme; there are many others as well, but I’ve listed the greatest ones here.