Want to know how to get YouTube Kids for Windows 10/8/7 PC? Then you’ve come to the right place. Continue reading to learn how to obtain YouTube Kids, one of the best entertainment apps, onto your computer. The vast majority of programs found in app stores like Google Play and Apple’s App Store are designed solely for use on mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official PC platform version is not available, you may still use any of your favourite Android or iOS apps on your laptop? There are, in fact, a few easy workarounds that will allow you to run Android apps on Windows computers just as you would on an Android phone.
This page provides a comprehensive guide for downloading YouTube Kids onto a personal computer, detailing all the available options in detail. Let’s have a look at the YouTube Kids system requirements before we dive in. When it comes to apps in the Entertainment category, Google Play features YouTube Kids at the very top. It has received exceptionally high marks and praise from reviewers. There have been over 100,000,000+ downloads of YouTube Kids for Windows, with an average rating of 4.4 stars from users.
Download YouTube Kids for PC
|Name||YouTube Kids 6.46.2|
The YouTube Kids app, by itself, cannot be used on a Windows PC. To ensure a successful download and installation on a Windows PC, please read the entire installation guide. Are you aware that there are no longer any commercial breaks in YouTUbe videos? You can get rid of advertisements on YouTube for free by using the YouTube Vanced app.
How to Download and Install YouTube Kids for PC
- You’ll need a Desktop App emulator to access the YouTube Kids app on your personal computer. We have put in a lot of time and effort to ensure that the following four steps will assist you to learn how to utilize this program on your computer.
- First, get yourself an Android emulator for your computer.
- Ok. Obviously, we need to get the basics out of the way first. You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player from the Mac Program Store or Windows App Store, respectively, if you wish to utilize the app on a computer. Considering that if you’re having difficulties with the Bluestacks program on your computer, you can probably find solutions online quickly, I could be tempted to recommend it too. Bluestacks is available for download on your Mac or PC by clicking Here >>.
- The next step is to download and run the emulator software on your computer.
- The Downloads folder on your PC should now include the emulator or Bluestacks application you downloaded.
- When you do, simply click it to launch the program on your computer.
- If you agree to the terms of the license agreement, click Next.
- To ensure a successful installation of the software, be sure to read and follow all on-screen instructions.
- If you follow the steps above, the Emulator app should install without a hitch.
- Method 3: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11 on a Personal Computer.
- Now that you have an emulator set up, launch it and seek a search bar. Find the YouTube Kids channel by searching for it, then clicking the resulting Search button. Select the YouTube Kids app icon. Your emulation program will show the Play Store or App Store with a window displaying YouTube Kids. Click the “Install” button, and the program will begin downloading just like it would on an iPhone or Android device. We can finally call this meeting a wrap.
- A button labeled “All Applications” will be readily available.
- With a click, you’ll be sent to a list of all the programs you currently have set up on your computer.
- The graphical representation ought to be accessible. Choose it and launch the program with a click.
- 4th Step is for Mac OS.
- Similar to the instructions for Windows, the process for using YouTube Kids on a Mac is as follows. Bluestack or Nox Application Emulator can be used to make Android apps work on Macs.
Features of YouTube Kids
- Even the smallest children may use YouTube Kids without any trouble.
- Kids these days can watch the same show over and over again with the push of a button (or do nothing at all if it’s set to autoplay) thanks to the proliferation of DVRs and other recording devices.
- The vast selection of films available on YouTube Kids provides kids with a feeling of independence. They probably don’t have much say in other areas of their lives, so the freedom to decide is a welcome change.
- The drive to mimic others is stoked by YouTube. Children experience mimetic desire when they observe another child enjoying a toy or game.
- You can choose whether or not to use a particular feature. It’s important to realize that these capabilities are not enabled by default and that you’ll have to ACTIVELY CHOOSE to use them. As a result, you’ll need to activate all of YouTube Kids’ features one by one in each kid’s profile.
- Removes the ability to search. Search is automatically turned off when Approved Content Only is selected. However, things improve from here on out! Even with the search turned off, inappropriate recommendations used to appear when children watched a video. This has recently changed. When you activate this new safety feature, your child will only be shown films that have been reviewed and authorized by real people.
- Improved verified methods of communication. When parents turn on Approved Content Only, they are given the option to restrict their children’s access to only those channels that have passed a human review. Sesame Workshop, PBS Kids, and Kidz Bop are just a few of the options for parents. Additionally, parents can activate channels dedicated to “Arts, Crafts, and DIY,” “Music,” “Gaming,” and “Learning.”
One of the most widely practiced types of amusement, YouTube has been around for some time. The YouTube Kids app could be a good choice for your kids. Nonetheless, there are still some imperfections at the moment. A new feature has been implemented so that only videos that have been approved by humans will appear in the app’s playlist. One of the best ways to limit kids’ exposure to inappropriate content on television is to give them their own channel. The next step is to monitor your kid’s screen time to prevent any overexcitement.
Kid-friendly content that is appropriately categorized and produced. Simple instructions for installing are provided in the linked file.
The app has potential, but it is not kid-friendly at all. Yet some uploaders persist in using characters from children’s media in service of something else entirely. And despite YouTube’s best efforts, these films frequently go undetected. Therefore, help from humans is still necessary. Put down the violent or sexually explicit films, video games, or other recommended viewing that you wouldn’t want your kids to see.
Is the YouTube Kids app appropriate for your children, as we ask today? If not, do you know of any other online video services that you think parents could enjoy? Use the space below to share your thoughts with us. To that end, any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Asking whether you’ve completed the installation and if this installation guide was helpful. To that end, I offer this step-by-step installation tutorial for your convenience.