Fitbit, founded in 2007 by James Park, is a fantastic consumer electronics firm that not only creates smart wearables but also offers a plethora of tools for tracking your fitness. Fitbit’s smartwatch or band has basic features such as heart rate monitoring, a pedometer, and so on. Fitbit premium may be necessary if you are particularly health-conscious. Fitbit charges a small fee for its premium subscription, which allows you to generate personalised insights, dynamic workouts, and other features. However, many people believe that these extra features are not worth it. As a result, they will be seeking a way to terminate their Fitbit subscription! You’ve come to the right place if you’re one of them. You can cancel your Fitbit subscription on Android, iOS, Microsoft devices, or Fitbit desktop.
What is Fitbit Premium?
Fitbit, like all other firms, allows you to access additional functions that aren’t available in the free version. You can learn more about your fitness by using individualised insights, advanced sleep techniques, dynamic workouts, and other guided programmes, among other things. Although not everyone needs these extra features, if you wish to sample them, you could sign up for a free trial. Fitbit premium comes with a free trial period of 90 days.
How to cancel Fitbit Premium on the Website
The cancellation procedure will be determined by the method you used to sign up for Fitbit premium. Fitbit allows you to cancel your subscription only on the device you used to join up. If you signed up for their services on a PC or laptop, here’s how to cancel Fitbit Premium on a Desktop.
1.Log into your Fitbit account at the official Fitbit website (fitbit.com).
2. In the upper right corner, there is a gear icon; click on it.
3. Now, select Settings.
4. Navigate to the Subscriptions and Payments area.
5. Find edit, click it, and then cancel the subscription.
You will not be able to cancel Fitbit premium via their website if your subscription is still in the free trial period. Follow the steps below to cancel it via the Fitbit app.
How to cancel Fitbit Premium on Android
- Navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the profile icon on the upper right, then hit Payments & subscriptions.
- Go to Subscriptions and then Fitbit.
- Confirm the cancellation of the subscription.
You may also do it from the Google Play store’s desktop page.
1. Launch your favourite browser and navigate to the Google Play Store website.
2. Go to My Subscriptions.
3. Locate the Fitbit app and select Manage.
4. Finally, click Cancel subscription and confirm.
How to cancel Fitbit Premium on iPhone
Follow the instructions below to terminate your Fitbit premium trial on your iPhone.
1. Launch the Settings app and enter your Apple ID.
2. Navigate to Subscriptions.
3. Select Fitbit, then Cancel Subscriptions.
Cancelling Fitbit Premium from a Mac Device
- Navigate to the App Store and tap your profile, or click Store and then View My Account.
- Locate Manage and click the box next to Subscriptions.
- Select Fitbit subscription and click Cancel.
How to cancel Fitbit Premium on a Microsoft Device
If you chose Fitbit premium from a PC or Xbox device, here’s how to unsubscribe quickly.
1. Log in to your account on Microsoft’s Services and Subscriptions website.
2. Choose Fitbit and then click Manage.
3. Now, click Cancel and follow the instructions on the page.
Can I get a refund on Fitbit premium?
No! Fitbit premium subscriptions are non-refundable. However, if you purchased it through Google or Apple, you may be eligible for a refund.