As the most popular social media network, Facebook sees a huge influx in the amount of content being shared on a daily basis. As an avid Facebook user, you may like hundreds and thousands of photographs, videos and news updates each week or month. As a result, it’s easy to lose track of earlier Facebook liked posts. When it comes to finding liked posts on Facebook, what’s the best approach to go about it? Here’s a thorough referral to get the task done. In this piece, we’ll go through three different ways to find liked posts on Facebook, including the main app, the Lite app (for iPhone or Android), and the desktop version.
As we learn more about various approaches, let’s take a tour.
Finding Previously Liked Posts on Facebook:
Finding a specific photo, video, or other post that you’ve previously liked can be a laborious and exhausting effort. Though liking a specific article is probably the easiest approach to make that content available, it might be tough to identify liked posts from the enormous reservoir of your activity log.
The Activity Log and applying the “Likes and reaction” option to see all of your previously liked posts are also easy ways. Mobile App and Desktop Mode are both viable options for tracking down Facebook-like content. Below, we’ll go over a method for each.
Methods to Find Liked Facebook Posts:
Unliking or hiding a presently liked Facebook page from your profile is always an option, no matter how many times you’ve already liked it. In order to complete these tasks, you can use any of the underlying mechanisms. So, let’s take a closer look at each of them, including the step-by-step process that goes along with each.
Finding Liked Posts via Facebook Main App
Facebook’s main app is the best place to look for previous liked posts. To accomplish this, you must follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Facebook Main App and tap on your profile picture on the Homepage to go to your profile.
- Next, click on the three horizontal dots that appear beneath your profile picture to access Settings.
- You may discover it by scrolling down and looking for the “Activity Log” option (bullet list symbol).
- Next, select “Filters” and then “Categories” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on the next screen, select “Interactions” from the drop-down menu. You’ll be able to see the likes, reactions, and comments, among other things, if you tap on it.
- The final step is to select “Posts and Comments” from the drop-down menu.
You’ll see a list of all the posts you’ve liked in the past as soon as you apply the filter. Included in these posts are all of the photographs and videos and pages that they refer to. You may also remove any of these posts’ likes by clicking on the three dots next to it in this section. To delete a previous like associated with a post, simply click it and a menu will appear with the option to ‘Unlike.’
Finding Liked Posts via Facebook Lite App
It should come as no surprise that the techniques outlined above for the Facebook Main App apply equally well to the Facebook Lite App when trying to discover which of your posts have been liked.
- Download and install the Facebook Lite app.
- Go to your profile on the homepage.
- Take a look at what you’ve done by clicking on the three horizontal dots that appear next to your profile picture.
- scroll down through the options to select “Activity Log.”
- Tap on “Filters” and then “Categories,” and you’ll be done!
- Select “Interactions” from the list on the new screen.
- As a final step, click on “Posts and Comments” to narrow down your search results.
Let us know how it goes. You’ll now get a list of all the posts you’ve liked in the past.
Finding Liked Posts via Facebook Desktop
If you use Facebook Desktop Mode to look for liked posts, you won’t notice much of a change. Even with a few alterations in the procedures needed, the approach outlined in the ways above is still the same in this scenario.
Using Facebook’s desktop interface, you can see which of your posts have the most likes.
- Turn on the desktop mode on Facebook.
- Open the menu by clicking the inverted triangle icon on the homepage.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- “Activity Log” is where you’ll find this information.
- Next to the “Filter” link, click on it.
- Select “Likes and Reactions” once more from the drop-down menu.
- The final step is to press the “Save Changes” button.
It displays a list of previously liked photographs, videos, and web sites in reverse chronological order.
Note: Because Facebook’s activity log is organised according to the dates on which actions were completed, you may quickly find the day on which you liked or commented on a photo on Facebook if you remember the date.