If you own a Fitbit Blaze and it has suddenly stopped working or is having trouble syncing to your device, it could be a software problem. Attempting to reset your watch may resolve this issue. But don’t worry, you don’t have to take it to a repair shop to have it reset. As of today, we’ll show you how to reset your Fitbit blaze and clear all data from your watch.
However, resetting Fitbit blaze is the only option when a restart does not work.
Here are the steps to be followed to factory reset Fitbit blaze, known as hard reset:
- First, you must begin charging. Attach the charging cable to the Fitbit blaze, and then plug the other end into a USB port.
- Then, for about two seconds, press and hold the side buttons. Do not remove your fingers from the button.
- Continue to press the button until the charging cable is removed from the blaze.
- After removing the cable, you must wait another seven to nine seconds.
- Now, let go of the button and press it again. There will be a series of screen flashes.
- Once you see the Vibe screen or feel some vibration, simply release the button and hold it again.
- When you see “ERROR” on the screen, press and hold the button until you see “ERASE” on the screen.
- Now, let go of the button to turn off the blaze.
- To restart the blaze, press the button or connect the charging cable, making sure to plug the other end in.
- If the time on the blaze shows 0:00, it has successfully rested.
There can be many types of problems in Fitbit Blaze and we are going to discuss all of them with their solution.
Problems in connecting with other devices through Bluetooth
People need to check whether the Bluetooth is switched on in both devices. If a connection cannot be made despite this, people need to change factory settings so that connection can be made. They may also go for factory reset Fitbit blaze. People can After changing the settings, people have to restart their smartwatch and then press the Back button for at least ten seconds. The button should be released after the appearance of the logo of Fitbit Blaze.
People can feel vibrations even though there are no calls or messages. The reasons behind these problems are discussed here.
The tracker may not be syncing
If the tracker is not synchronised, this can result in random vibrations. Users should restart the device in this case. They will see the Fitbit logo if they press the Back and Select buttons simultaneously and continuously for ten seconds. To resolve the issue, people can perform a hard reset. The following are the issues that will be addressed.
- Tracker is unresponsive when a user swipes or taps the device.
The tracker does not turn on despite being fully charged.
The tracker does not record steps.
The problem in vibration motor
If the device’s vibration motor is damaged, it can also cause random vibrations. Replace the motor is the best option in this case.
Unresponsiveness of the screen
There may be an issue with screen unresponsiveness.
Boot up may not have been done properly
There could be a problem with the screen not responding.
A tracker may have not been updated, and the current version is now obsolete. A system update is required in this case. To update the system, users must first select their account and then look for the Update Tracker button. Now, this button has to be clicked for updating the system. The Update Tracker button will only function if an update is available; otherwise, it will be disabled. The tracker and smartphone should be close together so that there is no interruption during the update.
If a system update fails, there may be a problem with the screen, which should be replaced.
Battery life is not good
Battery life can be an issue because the use of multiple apps can quickly deplete it. Here are some possible solutions to the problem.
Contact should be cleared
People must check the location in the tracker that comes into contact with the charger. People must clear a Fitbit blaze in order to charge it easily.
Features should be disabled or removed
There are many features available in the device, which are seldom used. Some of them are never used. Such features should be disabled. To do this job, people need to access the settings menu and disable the unused features.
The battery may not be in good condition
There may be times when none of the methods employed are effective. This indicates that the battery is no longer in good condition and should be replaced.