This guide will show you how to root BlueStacks on Windows. To help you get started, we’ll show you how to install BlueStacks for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac.
The practise of emulating a different operating system on top of another is a recurring one. Emulators have made it possible to run many operating systems for free on other operating systems.
Android emulators are the most widely used. In the last decade, this trend began.
BlueStacks is largely responsible for the success of Android emulators as a whole. The idea of running Android on a PC was probably first introduced by this emulator.
Millions of people are now using BlueStacks. All other Android emulators can’t compare to this one in stability. Incredibly high working efficiency and speed levels.
BlueStacks allows you to run Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Android on your Windows PC. On Windows, install BlueStacks and download Vidmate for PC, Call of Duty mobile for PC, etc.
Use Android apps on a larger screen? That’s possible! From here, you can download the most recent version of BlueStacks for both Mac and Windows computers. You’ll learn these things in this tutorial:
- How to install BlueStacks for Windows & Mac.
- How to Root BlueStacks 2019 Latest Version.
First, follow the procedure to install BlueStacks on the PC. In the next step, we will teach you how to root BlueStacks 4, 3N, 3, 2.
Install BlueStacks for Windows:
Time Required: 5 to 10 minutes
- BlueStacks can be downloaded and installed on Windows in a matter of minutes. BlueStacks is ready to use after only a few simple steps.
- Open a browser on your Windows laptop or desktop, such as Google Chrome.
- Check out the official BlueStacks website at BlueStacks.com.
- On the home page, click on the Download BlueStacks button. Make sure you do the same thing on the next page.
- Within a few seconds, the BlueStacks installer file will be downloaded. If you download to your desktop, you’ll have an easier time finding the file later.
- Double-click on the BlueStacks installer.exe file to begin. Your computer’s operating system should be open to software.
- To begin the installation, click the Install Now button. Because the file is over 400 MB in size, please be patient.
- You may be asked to restart the system right now. A Google Account Sign-in page will appear after a restart. To activate BlueStacks, enter your Gmail address and password.
- After this, BlueStacks is now ready to be utilised.
If you so desire, you can now root BlueStacks on Windows. There is a bit of a learning curve to the process, but it’s not overly complicated. Check the requirements for rooting BlueStacks before you proceed further.. See if your operating system is supported here.
To get rooted BlueStacks following versions are required.
- BlueStacks 2
- BlueStacks 3
- BlueStacks 3N
- BlueStacks 4
- BlueStacks 4 – 64 bit
Follow things are necessary to root BlueStacks latest version 2019.
- BlueStacks 4 must be installed on Windows PC or Mac.
- Download BlueStacks Tweaker 5, Contains BS Tweaker and SuperSU 2.79 (Rooting tool for BlueStacks).
Method to Root BlueStacks 4 and previous versions:
Rooted BlueStacks offers numerous advantages. Rooted BlueStacks users can block sponsor ads, pop-ups and premium BlueStacks for free. In BlueStacks, we can also disable the App Center. Rooting BlueStacks on Windows can be done by following the steps below.
Step 1• After Downloading BS Tweaker 5, double click on the file to extract files.
Step 2• Once files get extracted, Open BlueStacks Tweaker tool.
Step 3• Launch BlueStacks on PC, let it launch completely.
Step 4• Go back to BS Tweaker, Navigate to the Helpers tab.
Step 5• Under the Helpers tab, you will see some option. Select the Root for BlueStacks option.
Step 6• Click on Patch option and your BlueStacks is rooted. In some version of BlueStacks Patch option will be named as Unlock.
- Full Stop BS from Main, and Unlock.
- Again start the BlueStacks and Patch for root.
Step 7• Now we need to install Super SU in BlueStacks.
- Install Super SU APK latest version from here (Link).
- Drag and Drop the Super SU APK into BlueStacks.
- Click on install option.
Step 8• Once Super SU gets installed, launch it. Click on Expert user option when prompt. Update SuperSU binary click on continue. Select Normal mode and at the end click on OK after updating Binary SU.
Step 9• Now BlueStacks is completely Rooted. To check either BlueStacks is Rooted or not! Download Root Checker app (link) in BlueStacks.