Everyone enjoys playing the snake game. It is a pleasant game that many people contemplate playing while waiting for websites to load or events to occur. Surprisingly, Google has released its own version of the most popular Snake game.
This tutorial will give you informative information on Google’s Snake game, help you grasp its rules, and teach you how to edit the Google Snake game. So, why wait any longer? Let’s read on and get started on adding additional thrill and excitement to the game.
About the Google Snake game:
How to play Snake game on Google Maps?
To get started with the Snake game on Google Maps, follow these steps:
- To begin, navigate to snake.googlemaps.com.
- When you click the link, you will be taken to the Google Maps
- Snake game’s main page. You will see the “Start” option here
- Because Google has introduced a new twist to their version of the game, you must choose a subway train rather than the typical snake.
- You must select a location from the available selections, which include San Francisco, Tokyo, London, Cairo, Sao Paulo, and World.
- After selecting your location, you will be directed to the game page, where you must harness the snake train using the arrow keys.
What are the rules of Snake game by Google?
The Snake game on Google Maps follows the same rules as the conventional Snake game. The four arrow keys (top, bottom, left, and right) are used to control the movement of your train.
As soon as the train begins to move, you must collect/pick up the passengers, who appear as animated beings on the game screen. You can choose as many passengers as you want, but try not to hit the train or the barrier.
If the train crashes, the game is over and your score is shown on the screen. You can also share your score with your Google connections by sending an email or creating a link.
You can then choose to restart or exit the game.
How to Mod the Google Snake Game?
The mod includes new menu options. To modify the game, go to GitHub and download the Google Snake Menu Mod. You must import it to your favorites after downloading and installing it on your device.
You can, however, paste the code from custom.js into the console and then type “window.snake.customMenuStuff();” in the console.
Finally, you may utilize the mod while playing the Google Snake Game. Simply open “More Menu Stuff” and click on the gear icon to access the mod.
Here are the seven simple steps to install mods on the Google Snake game:
Step#1 Download the Google Snake Menu Mod
The first step is to install the Google Snake Menu Mod on Chrome.
- To begin, navigate to the Google Snake Menu Mod’s GitHub page by clicking the link provided below:
- When you get to the website, you’ll see several assets, including “MoreMenu.html,” “Source code (zip),” and “Source code (tar.gz).”
- To get the mod, go to “MoreMenu.html.”
Step#2 Head to Bookmark Manager
- You must import “MoreMenu.html” into your bookmarks after downloading it.
- To do so, navigate to your bookmark manager by clicking on the three dots in Chrome’s top menu bar.
- There are other alternatives available here, including “New tab,” “New window,” “New incognito window,” and others. To open the “Bookmarks” menu, click on “Bookmarks.”
You’ll find options like “Bookmark this tab…”, “Bookmark all tabs…”, “Show bookmarks bar,” and more in the “Bookmarks” menu. To access your bookmark manager, click “Bookmark manager.”
Step#3 Click the Three Dots Icon
- After clicking “Bookmark manager,” you will get a list of all your bookmarks.
- Click on the three dots on the top navigation bar to import the
- Google Snake Menu Mod to your favorites.
Step#4. Click on “Import Bookmarks”
- When the three dots are clicked, several options appear, including “Sort by name,” “Add new bookmark,” and “Add new folder.”
- To import a bookmark, click “Import bookmarks.”
Step#5. Open “MoreMenu”
- When you click “Import bookmarks,” the File Explorer opens.
- Then look for the file “MoreMenu.html.” (The file is usually found in the “Downloads” folder.)
- To view recent downloads, go to “Downloads.”
- After that, pick “MoreMenu” and then “Open” to add it to your bookmarks.
Step#6. Open “More Menu Stuff”
Once imported “MoreMenu.html” to the bookmarks, you can now use it by performing the following tasks:
- Start the Google Snake Game by searching for “Snake game” on Chrome and then clicking “Play.” After that, click on the three dots on Chrome’s top navigation bar.
- To see a list of your bookmarks, click on “Bookmarks.”
- After that, click “Imported” to view your imported bookmarks.
- Then, to activate the Google Snake Game Mod, click on “More Menu Stuff.”
- Finally, click the gear icon to access the mod menu.
On the other side, you can put the code from custom.js into the console and then type “window.snake.customMenuStuff();” in the console. To access the console, go to Chrome > More tools > Developer tools > Console and then click on the three dots in the top menu bar.
Step#7. Use the Mod Menu
When you access the mod menu and activate the Google Snake Game Mod, you will be presented with a plethora of possibilities, including animals, food, maps, and other interesting items.
That’s all you need to do to install mods in the Google Snake Game.
Other Google Games to Explore
Google provides a number of other games in addition to Snake. We’ve compiled a list of some of Google’s most popular games; you can try one or all of them:
- Pac Man
- Zerg Rush
- Tic Tac Toe
That’s all we have to say about it. I hope you found this essay useful and interesting. Thank you for reading, and please return for more blog posts like this.