Twitter is a terrific medium for learning new information and staying up to current on hot issues, as well as connecting with like-minded and fascinating people. However, some users do not feel comfortable sharing their tweets and posts with the public and prefer to go Private for a variety of privacy reasons. Because Twitter allows users to hide their tweets so that only approved followers can see them, what if you want to access Private Twitter in 2022? Is it possible to watch the same without following the user… Here is the simplest way to accomplish this. Examine it out.
About Private Twitter:
Users on Twitter can choose to make their tweets public so that everyone can see them, or they can opt for protected tweets by switching to Private Twitter.
All of your Tweets are set to public by default when you join up for Twitter, and anyone on the network is free to view and interact with them. However, you can choose to secure your Tweets at any moment by accessing your account settings or by following the methods outlined below:
- Go to Twitter’s official website and select the Settings option.
- Look for the Discoverability section now. You can choose whether other users can locate you on Twitter using your email address or phone number.
- You can access and manage any contacts you’ve posted to Twitter, or you can delete any data you’ve uploaded from your account.
- Under the Account Privacy area, you will be able to select and modify your account to Personal.
- Switch to Private Twitter by enabling it.
After that, only your followers who follow you will be able to read your posts. No new follower(s) will be able to read any of your posts unless you personally approve them.
When your Tweets are secured, you will receive a request if a new user wants to connect with you; you can accept the request and approve it, or you can reject it if you do not want the user to follow you. However, older individuals who were following you before you switched to Private Twitter will continue to see and interact with your protected Tweets if they are not blocked.
Who is Eligible to see Protected Tweets?
When it comes to watching Tweets, the eligibility of users who are all able and allowed to see them is listed below:
- Public Tweets: Anyone can and is permitted to watch Public Tweets; having a Twitter account is not required.
- Protected Tweets: Once the account is set to Private Twitter, only your Twitter followers will be able to see the Tweets. Though they will not be permitted to Re-tweet, your followers may snap a screenshot or capture an image of it to share your Tweets.
What happens when you Protect your Tweets?
By converting to a Private Twitter account, you will gain the following advantages and benefits:
- When new users desire to follow you, you will receive a request,
- which can be allowed or declined.
- All of your Tweets, including permanent links to them, are only visible to your approved followers.
- Your followers will be unable to Re-tweet or share any of your Tweets or posts.
- Your Tweets will not even be available on third-party search engines like Google.
- Your protected Tweets can only be found by you and your Twitter followers.
Now that we’ve covered the fundamentals of Private Twitter Accounts, let’s look at how to see Protected Tweets on Private Twitter.
How to View Private Twitter
There are various tried and true methods for viewing a private Twitter profile in 2022. The solutions listed below may assist you in accomplishing your goal:
Method#1: Send Follow Request & Wait for Approval
To view the private Twitter profile and its tweets, simply send a follow request to the person in question and then wait for your request to be accepted by the user.
Method#2: Look for the Tweets from Google
According to the default approach, whatever you continue to post on Twitter is generated automatically and linked to Google. As a result, if the tweets are cached, you may be able to access them from the Google search cache.
You can find someone’s tweets by using Google image search with the user’s name, the place mentioned in the tweets, or any other related phrase, or simply by following the link to their tweet.
To view a private Twitter profile via Google, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Google search page using your selected browser.
- In the search bar, type ‘Twitter _name of the individual.’
- Find the profile link for the specific Twitter profile and access it in cached mode.
- When you select the picture search option, it will display all of the accessible tweets or profiles, as well as tweet recommendations if cached (just the popular accounts are cached while new accounts are not likely to be cached.)
Nota bene: This strategy works nicely when a certain public profile has recently turned to private. You can browse both the profile and the cached tweets.
Method#3: Use Third-Party Application
A third-party application can also be used to examine private Twitter profiles. There are various apps available to help you save time and effort on this activity. We looked at CrowdFire, a Twitter Account Viewer that is extensively used for seeing protected messages.
Here’s how to watch Private Twitter using CrowdFire in detail:
- Navigate to the CrowdFire tool page in your preferred browser.
- Find and select the ‘Get Started’ option.
- Then, select the sign-in with Twitter option to log in to the app with your Twitter account.
Now, use the search bar to find the account you wish to access.
That’s all there is to it if you want to view Private Twitter.